AIAS Summer School 2019
From JUN 17 to 21, 2019 AIAS organizes the Summer School on "Mechanics and Multiphysics Modelling of Intelligent Materials and Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems". The School is specifically designed for Ph.D. and master students on specific technical subject areas related to stress analysis and mechnical engineering design. Lecturers are given by prominent experts in the field. It is a tradition of AIAS to have foreigner experts to give talks on the most up-to-date aspects of the selected course topic.
The course fee includes:
- Access to course lectures
- Notes and course material (delivered by lecturers)
- Lunches (18, 19, and 20 Jun.) and dinners (17,18, and 19 Jun.)
- Complementary AIAS student membership for year 2018/2019
- Course attendance certificate.
In addition, for those registering before MARCH 31, there is the possibility to reserve a room in the suggested hotel at discounted fare.
For further information and to register please visit: http://www.aiasnet.it/AIAS_PHD2019/index.html